Monday 31 December 2018

2019 - Good Luck, and don't fuck it up!

Ok so, I have literally no idea how 2018 is over already, but here we are! So Happy New Year and all that jazz! Last year I wrote a post about all the craft related goals I wanted to achieve and specific that I wanted to sew, which was all very well and good, but plans change and I didn't do quite a lot of them.

On the plus side I did do a lot of things that weren't on my plans for 2018. I made lots of baby items or my colleague, my favourite cousin and my sister in law, multiple dresses, tops, pyjama trousers, a skirt, pair of jeans and even a couple of Scottish Sock Puppets πŸ˜‚ Let's have a wee look at some of this year's makes 😁




It's nice to look back and see all the things that you've accomplished over the year, I didn't realise I had made so much!

For 2019, I don't want to make big, long lists of plans because that clearly didn't work last year πŸ˜‚ This year I'm just going to sew whatever I want, whenever I feel like it and keep any lists in my bullet journal so that even if I don't accomplish my goals, then at least my lists look pretty!

My inspiration for 2019 come straight from the fabulous RuPaul...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless plug of my Etsy shop!

As the title says, this is literally just a shameless plug of my updated Etsy shop 😁 My shop is also called Invisible Duck Crafts and can...