Saturday 2 June 2018

Me Made May 2018 - The Results

So I decided to take part in Me Made May for the first time this year and I pledged to wear handmade at least 3 times a week and identify any gaps in my wardrobe which I actually did! I also took pictures of my outfits as I went along and posted them on Instagram. I discovered that I had some things I would only wear on occasion and others that I wore constantly.

In terms of identifying gaps in my wardrobe, I discovered that I don't have many work appropriate handmade clothes, which I need to work on since that's where I spend most of my days. I also want to work on more casual wear outside of dresses as they're not always practical and maybe some more PJs because they are life πŸ˜‚

It's also encouraged me to start sewing for myself again, it had been a while since I had made anything for myself because I'd been so busy making things for other people, but I love wearing clothes that I've created myself and can't wait to get cracking 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless plug of my Etsy shop!

As the title says, this is literally just a shameless plug of my updated Etsy shop 😁 My shop is also called Invisible Duck Crafts and can...