Tuesday 17 October 2017

Louise Belcher Bunny Hat

So this post is a bit on the late side, I started a new job this week so I was visiting home last week to make the most of my time off πŸ˜„ I love the show Bob's Burgers and Louise is my favourite character so I decided to make a crochet version of her hat!

I got the pattern from Emily Taylor Crochet on Etsy and it's super easy to follow. I made the hat in about 3 hours, I probably would have been quicker but, I was watching Always Sunny at the same time πŸ˜‚ The pattern called for worsted weight yarn which is about the equivalent of aran weight in the UK. I could only get that colour in double knit, so I used the size of hook that it called for and just crocheted a bit tighter.

Look at those ears!! :D


  Even though it was roasting when I made it, I couldn't resist trying it on. Can you see the similarities? πŸ˜‚


All I have to do now is wait for colder weather so I can actually wear it!

Cost

  • Pattern - £5.03
  • Wool - £1.50 I actually might manage to squeeze another hat out of this ball. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless plug of my Etsy shop!

As the title says, this is literally just a shameless plug of my updated Etsy shop 😁 My shop is also called Invisible Duck Crafts and can...