Monday 9 April 2018

Me Made May 2018

So this year I've decided to participate in Me Made May :) Usually it kind of creeps up on me and I always say maybe I'll do it next year, but this is the year I will actually participate! I'm not saying that I will wear handmade every day and be a sewing superstar since a lot of my dresses are a bit mental for working in an office ๐Ÿ˜‚ So here is my pledge;

I Roisin (@secretagentraisin on Instagram and of http://invisibleduckcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ ) sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '18. I endeavor to wear handmade clothes at least 3 times a week and to identify gaps in my handmade wardrobe.

I'll also to try to blog/post on Insta about my outfits and any new makes during the month :) 

And here is a picture as Tim Gunn as a gentle reminder to us all :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless plug of my Etsy shop!

As the title says, this is literally just a shameless plug of my updated Etsy shop ๐Ÿ˜ My shop is also called Invisible Duck Crafts and can...